FOR SKIN ALLERGY RELIEF
To soothe allergic skin reactions (redness, puffiness, itching, etc.), follow these top tips:
• Stay cool and dress in loose, breathable clothes.
• Soothe and cool skin with a thermal water mist.
• De-puff with compresses soaked in thermal spring water.
• Strengthen your skin’s defences with a hypoallergenic moisturizer.
• Use a healing balm with vitamin B5 to soothe a red nose.
• Choose hypoallergenic make-up and mascara to mask “allergy face”.
Skin allergic reactions can put a real downer on your day. It’s hard to feel at your best with your eyes watering, your nose glowing red, and your skin covered in itchy blotches.
Luckily, there are several simple things you can do to take the sting out of allergic skin reactions, regain some control, and feel less “allergy face”.